Friday, July 19, 2013

Remember Me..........











 

 
 Remember Me..........
by Sabine Miner
8x10 reverse painted encaustic on glass
NFS

 
I never forget the day I created this painting -
no canvas, no carton, - so why not try encaustic on glass -
I melted some pigmented beeswax on a small travel iron and
applied the wax to the backside of the glass -
Red ofcourse - I made some intuitive pedal strokes -
thinking reverse ofcourse -
I was really excite to see the result when I turned it over -
there was nothing ..... I wanted to change -
and added a couple of little strokes her and there......
A very beautiful little floral - if I say so myself --
I am thinking of maybe making prints from this image...
With much vigor and excitement I finished the foliage
and added a few more details....
 
I gave this little treasure to one of my sons -
so he will always Remember ME......... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment